The first meme of the read-a-thon can be found over here.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Norwich, in the east of England.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
A Game of Thrones. This is a reread for me, but it will be good to get to hear from all the people who are dead by the point I’m at in the TV show.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Mikado! I love it. I believe in other countries it’s sold as Pocky.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I just this week finished my dissertation for my masters degree. I’m celebrating with excessive reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first 24 hour read-a-thon. I’m looking forward to the time when I forgot I’m competing in a challenge, forget I’ve been up for hours and just get lost in the world of my books. I hope that will happen, anyway.